Pages: 1 2
On November 26th Neve Cosmetics is going to widen their range of lipsticks, Dessert à Lèvres, with 5 new shades.
The Dessert à Lèvres (€11.90) feature a vegetarian formula that contains natural ingredients, such as vegetable oils and shea butter.
They have a smooth, creamy texture and a delicate pastry/vanilla scent.
They glide really well on the lips and they are very moisturizing, perfect if you have dry lips or during the cold months.
They have a great pigmentation, even the light colors have a good payoff.
They are not long lasting -their rich, creamy formula is not supposed to be- and they may smudge a bit, especially if you have thin lips (in this case, use a lip liner to keep the color inside the lip contour).
The lilac and gold packaging is super cute and, even if it’s small and compact, it contains 4 ml -more than a MAC lipstick!-.
In 2013 they launched 8 colors (click here to read the review -unfortunately is in Italian but you can see all the swatches-), and now they are adding 5 new shades:
– Cinnamon Roll: orange-pomegranate colour with cinnamon undertones
– Sakura Mochi: cold dark pink with mauve undertones
– Chocolate Eclair: warm and intense red with chocolate undertones
– Strawberry Sundae: a red-based warm and intense fuchsia
– Pink Donut: delicate coral pink like a glazed donut
I tried 3 of them, check them out clicking the click down below!
Pages: 1 2